NCTS Workshop on Functional Analysis
Last updated: Nov. 12, 2004.
The aim of the Workshop is to promote the research activities of functional and non-linear analysis in the area. Young analysts and students are especially welcome and encouraged to present their work in the Workshop.
speakers (as of
1. Man-Duen Choi 蔡文瑞 (Toronto)
2. Guang-Gui Ding 定光桂 (Nankai)
3. Hwa-Long Gau 高華隆 (Central)
4. Liming Ge 葛力明 (Chinese Academy of Sciences and New Hampshire)
5. Wei Guo郭蔚 (Hebei University of Technology)
6. Mark C. Ho 何宗軒 (Sun Yat-sen)
7. Jinchuan Hou 候晉川 (Shanxi Teachers U.)
8. Thakyin Hu 胡德軍 (Tamkang)
9. Jyh-Shyang Jeang 蔣志祥 (Military Academy)
10. Chung-Cheng Kuo 郭仲成 (Fu Jen)
11. Hang-Chin Lai 賴漢卿 (Chung Yuan)
12. Ka-Sing Lau 劉家成 (Chinese U. of Hong Kong)
13. Yuh-Jia Lee 李育嘉 (Kaohsiung)
14. Chi-Wai Leung 梁子威 (Chinese U. of Hong Kong)
15. Bingren Li 李炳仁 (Chinese Academy of Sciences)
16. Yuan-Chuan Li 李源泉 (Chung Hsing)
17. Jin Liang 梁進 (U. of Chinese Science and Technology)
18. Chin-Cheng Lin 林欽誠 (Central)
19. Lai-Jiu Lin 林來居 (Changhua U. of Education)
20. Ying-Hsiung Lin 林英雄 (Changhua U. of Education)
21. Fon-Che Liu 劉豐哲 (Academia Sinica)
22. Chi-Kueng Ng 吳志強 (Nankai)
23. Ryotaro Sato 佐藤亮太郎 (Okayama)
24. Sen-Yen Shaw 蕭勝彥 (Lunghua)
25. Mau-Hsiang Shih 施茂祥 (Taiwan Normal U.)
26. Pei-Yuan Wu 吳培元 (Chiao-Tung)
27. Ti-Jun Xiao蕭体俊 (U. of Chinese Science and Technology)
28. Jen-Chih Yao 姚任之 (Sun Yat-sen)
Contributive Talks: Everyone is welcome. Please contact any one of the organizers.
Registration Fee: Free for students, and NT$600 or US$20 for other participants. Please also expect to pay for the accommodation during the Workshop.
Registration Form: Please click this to fetch the application form and send the filled form by email to Ms. YS Chen before Dec. 15, 2004. You will be asked to provide details of your talk, lodging request and other information in the form.
Social Activities: A two-day trip to the famous Alishan Mountain National Park (阿里山) for Dec. 27-28, 2004 will include some lectures and a round table conference on the future of analysis activities in local area. Click to fetch a tentative plan and budget statement for the trip. We will stay in the Alishan Guo Hotel (阿里山閣大飯店), which was built in 1918.
Proceedings: The SCI journal, Taiwanese J.
Math., will publish a special issue for
the Proceedings. Every speaker of
the Workshop is welcome to submit a paper.
The deadline of submission is
Sen-Yen Shaw蕭勝彥, Department of Mathematical Engineering, Lunghwa University of Science and Technology, Kueishan, Taoyuan 333, Taiwan.
Mau-Hsiang Shih 施茂祥, Department of Mathematics, National Taiwan Normal University, Taipei, 116, Taiwan.
Ngai-Ching Wong黃毅青, Department of Applied Mathematics, National Sun Yat-sen University, Kaohsiung, 80424, Taiwan.
Jen-Chih Yao 姚任之, Department of Applied Mathematics, National Sun Yat-sen University, Kaohsiung, 80424, Taiwan.
Maps: Click and fetch a campus map of the venue, Department of Applied Math., National Sun Yat-sen University, Kaohsiung 80424, Taiwan (in Chinese or English versions), and a map of the Kaohsiung City showing the route to the venue.
Contact: Ngai-Ching Wong 黃毅青, email@example.com, Tel: +886-7-5252000 ext. 3818 /
Ms. YS Chen 陳又瑄 小姐, firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: +886-7-5252000 ext. 3803, Fax: +886-7-5253809.